Our Spring Back Fast program is clinically designed to serve short-term rehabilitation patients coming from hospitals and medical centers for transitional care or specialized treatment before returning home. Our interdisciplinary team coordinates care every step of the way --- even before you’re admitted and after you leave us --- so patients get the focused, specialized, individual attention they need to improve health outcomes and avoid landing back in the hospital.
1. Patient evaluations occur prior to admission to ensure appropriate clinical programs are in place on Day One.
2. Rehabilitation team evaluates therapy needs and designs an individualized program within 24 hours of admission.
3. Clinical and medical evaluations and patient goals are measured and tracked throughout the entire stay.
4. Our team works closely with the physicians who treated you at the hospital in order to ensure a seamless transition.
5. Discharges occur only at the right time, when patients are ready for the next level of care or able to return home safely. Our team meets with each patient within 72 hours of admission to start planning the discharge process.
6. Post-discharge follow-up for 30 days, with home evaluations offered to all patients to avoid hospital readmissions.
On-site Physiatrist and 35 Staff, Including Cardio and Pulmonary Trained Therapists
Therapy Services Seven Days a Week
Seven-Day Per Week Admissions
In Network with Most HMOs
Ability to Process HMO Authorizations
Hospital-Based Liaisons to Process
“When I’m leaving here, I’m gonna really miss them. It’s really more like a family here. I made friends here, especially with Joe and Jerry from the therapy staff. They’re my boys!”
Heeda, rehabilitation patient
Newly renovated rehabilitation unit
Same state-of-the-art equipment that NFL players use
50 private and semi-private beds
Housed separately from long-term care services
Rehabilitation gym with unique “daily activities center”
“I decided to come back because I had such a good experience the first time. They got me home quickly. The best thing is, you’re not bored here because they have lots of activities going on like bingo, and they’ve had singers come in.”
Dale, rehabilitation patient
Call 717-565-7000, or schedule a visit to learn more about our long-term care services.